PUBLIC NOTICE 12/01/2020Effective Wednesday, December 2nd, in accordance with the City of Summerville’s directive to reduce potential exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19) through restricting access to City-owned buildings and facilities, the City of Summerville lobbies and offices will be closed to the public. Specific guidelines can be found for each department below. Services and assistance will still be offered by all departments. The City’s weekend events are still scheduled to continue as planned.
City Hall and Floyd County Summerville Gas OfficeThe front lobby will be closed but customers may continue to receive assistance by calling during business hours, 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday, or utilizing the drop box on the outside of the building. The City Hall phone number is 706-859-0900. Utility service cut offs will continue to follow normal schedules. A utility bill may be paid the using the following options:
- Pay Online: By going to https://www.summervillega.org and clicking pay my bill. You will need your last payment amount and your account number available.
- Automated Phone Payment System: Call 1-833-250-4484 and follow the prompts to pay your bill. You will need your last payment amount and your account number available.
- Using the drop box on outside of building: You may drop your payment in the drop box on the outside of the building, please be sure to put your payment inside an envelope and include your account number.
Probation DepartmentThe lobby for the Probation office will be closed until further notice. Reporting will be via telephone: 706-859-0933 Payments may be made using the following options:
- By Money Order: Mail any money orders to (do not mail cash or checks):
- Pay online at: http://www.summervillepay.com You must contact the Probation Department to get your ID number.
- Pay by phone: Call the office to pay by credit/debit card