small portfolio1 small portfolio2 small portfolio3 small portfolio4
themed object
get in touch

City Hall: FAQs

How do I apply for a business license?

Bring the completed forms (business license application, SAVE, and Employment Verification Statement) to City Hall and pay the applicable fee. The Codes Inspection Officer will verify that the license application is in line with zoning ordinance rules and regulations. Business License are issued once all paperwork is completed, fee is paid and approved by the Codes Inspection Officer.

How do I register to vote?
How do I obtain a marriage license?
How do I pay city taxes?

City Hall
Tony Carroll,City Manager
120 Georgia Avenue
Summerville, GA  30747

phone iconPhone: 706-859-0900
fax icon Fax: 706-859-0845

 clock iconMonday - Friday
 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.



slide up button